How does live online blackjack work?
Live blackjack is governed by the same rules as the traditional game. The difference is that, instead of betting against the computer, the user plays against a real dealer. To do this, the portal in question had to enable a streaming service for the game. In this way, you can place your bets in real time and with a dealer from the comfort of your home.
In general, live 21 stakes are higher than normal stakes. However, it is worth selecting this option, as it is a much more exciting experience. Enjoying winbet live online blackjack is the closest we can find to betting within a real establishment.
Live blackjack rules
As we mentioned before, 21 blackjack does not vary in the live streaming version. The only variations that we can find in the rules depend on the version of blackjack selected. Remember that the game can be found in both the American and European formats.
The blackjack dealer is in charge of dealing the two cards that correspond to the player after making his initial bet. Subsequently, the corresponding card is awarded, and waits for the bettor to decide his next move. As with the traditional black jack game, there are a number of possible plays.
- Stand . It is ideal when you get a hand whose sum is close to 21.
- Ask for a letter . This is what should be done when the hand is very low. The smaller the difference from what is obtained with 21, the greater the chances of going over.
- Fold . In this play of live blackjack, the player doubles the amount of his initial bet.
- Divide . It is one of the alternatives to follow when you get two matching cards in the first hand of casino blackjack.
- Insurance . It is the recommended play when the dealer gets an ace.
- The choice of one of them depends on the hand that has been obtained in this first round. In live blackjack, the plays take just a few minutes, which makes it even more exciting. Without a doubt it is one of the most entertaining dynamics that we can find in any online casino.